Bike trips are unique because of a simple fact. When you are travelling in a bike, you are always dependent and part of the surroundings. Bike trips became the most unforgettable memories as we see and feel every bit of it completely. Its a blend of man and machine. So if you haven’t had any yet, plan soon for one.
Here are a few tips which can prove useful for Bike trips.
1. First and foremost, prepare you Bike for the long trip. Make sure all the cables, brakes, electronic parts, oil levels, tyres and other important parts are working fine. A trip can get pretty nasty if your bike starts getting problems from day 1. So spend some time and effort for setting up your machine in good condition.
2. Always chose a bike with a relaxed posture. The posture varies from person. Make sure you are riding in your most convenient and relaxed way. If your bike is not that supportive for this, no issues, just take a good time out during the ride at regular intervals. This will help you to not strain your back too much.
3. No rash driving please. Never go fast to reach somewhere in time. Keep in your mind that long trips become memorable only when you feel every bit of it from the start till the end.
4. For long Bike Trips it is very convenient for the Riders to wear a Jacket. A wind shield Jacket will be the most suitable. A pair of Gloves is also a good option
5. Less luggage makes the travel most comfort. But it is always advisable to carry an extra pair of clothes during Bike Trips.
6. If you are using a backpack, long rides wearing the backpack can be really uncomfortable and not good for your body. It will be better to tie it up using ropes. Ropes with hooks can also be of good help for tying up the luggage.
7. It is always advisable to use sunglasses or goggles during Bike trips as this will not hamper vision due to dust .